Workpackages and Deliverables
WP1 – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Elaboration of project management manual Containing Information on partnership, roles and responsibilities of the coordinator regarding overall management, financial management and financial reporting. Conflict resolution, the procedures for decision making, conflict management and conflict resolution
- Signing of Partners Contracts Contract and grant agreement signed and initial grant payments distributed to partners, consortium partners.
- Conducting 4 Partnership Meetings
- Drafting reporting Interim report and final report submitted to the end partners Executive Agency and partners. Confidential, only for members of the consortium (including EACEA and Commission services andproject reviewers)
- Project management manual
- Partners contracts
- Minutes from four transnational meetings
- Interim and final report
WP2 –THE ATTITUDES AND EXPERIENCE OF THE LEADERSHIPAND TEACHING STAFF OF QA- NITIATIVES IN VET-INSTITUTES
- Developing interview questionnaire To carry out a cross-sectional study of leadership and teaching staff at VET-institutes in each of the partner countries. The findings will be analysed in order to find out successful cases which promoting and also impeding quality initiatives. Interviews based on the questionnaire will be carried out at 15 VET-providers in each partner country; the type, size, sector and other factors will be considered in order to get a comprehensive mapping of Quality initiatives in VET.
- Analysis of Data and summarizing reports Analysis report presenting findings of the interviews and questionnaire responses. Written report by each partner organisation and a joint report. The reports will also be published on the project website.
- Questionnaire for interviews
- Interview of leadership and teaching staff at VETproviders
- Analysis of Data and summarizing reports
WP3- FEEDBACK SEMINAR FOR VET_PROVIDERS ON THE REPORT (WP2)
Designing and deliver seminars Seminars for VET-institute in 4 of the partner countries (AT, NL, SE , TR and IT) to provide information findings from the report practices and policies of Quality initiatives at VET-institutes. A key objective will also be to get feedback on the results of WP2 (analysis result of the questionnaires regarding QA-initiatives at VET-providers; views of Vet-leaders and teaching staff)
- Seminar content
- Marketing Materials for workshop
- 4 workshops for 70 VET-providers in 4 countries
- Workshop reports and analysis
WP4- GUIDELINES FOR VET-LEADERS IN QUALITY INITIATIVES
Elaboration of guidelines: Development and testing of guidelines; evaluation completed with evaluation report. Guidelines will be tested with a minimum of leaders at 5 VET-providers in each partner country.
- Draft guidelines
- Report on test of draft guidelines
- Final Guidelines
WP5- DISSEMINATION AND VALORISATION
1. DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECT WEBBSITE
Website portal for sharing and presenting project information, results and activities
2. PUBLICATION OF BI-ANNUAL ENEWSLETTER
E-newsletter developed bi-annually to provide an ongoing update on progress and developments and will be a key dissemination tool, locally, nationally and Europe-wide.
3. ORGANISATION OF LOCAL/NATIONAL DISSEMINATION
Workshops (1 per partner country). Presentations on project progress and results of WP2, WP3 and WP4.
4. EUROPEAN DISSEMINATION
Reports and findings from WP2, WP3, WP4 and WP5 circulated through key European Networks such as: European associations for VET-providers, national associations for VET-providers in EU-countries, QUALL and EQAVET- Participation and Dissemination at the annual conferences of QUALL and EQAVET. 5. DEVELOPMENT OF QUALITY IN VET´CDROM CD-ROM of VET leaders and teaching staff in VET, interviewed, providing views from the perspective of the challenge of quality initiatives, solutions for overcoming the quality initiative challenges for VETleaderships.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF QUALITY IN VET´CDROM
CD-ROM of VET leaders and teaching staff in VET, interviewed, providing views from the perspective of the challenge of quality initiatives, solutions for overcoming the quality initiative challenges for VETleaderships.
6. ORGANISATION OF A FINAL CONFERENCE
Final Conference hosted in Västerås, Sweden a 2-day conference disseminating and valorising project results, reports and evaluations with input from both VET-leaderships and teaching staff who have participated in the conference.
7. SUBMISSION TO ACADEMIC JOURNAL
Final project paper, electronic publication. (Scientific). Submitted to the Journals of Vocational Education & Training.
- Project website
- Bi-annual E-newsletter
- Four Local/National Dissemination meetings
- Quality in VET’ CD-ROM
- One final European conference